Thorough Wills Lawyers Protecting Wayzata Family Assets
Having a complete and up-to-date will is absolutely essential to providing your family with the care and security it deserves. By working with the professional estate planning attorneys at Merrigan, Brandt, Ostenso & Cambre, P.A., you can ensure that your loved ones have the resources they’ll need to lead successful lives long after you’re gone.
The Benefits of a Will
When you devote the time required to create an accurate and current will, you’ll be able to rest easy in the knowledge that you’ve carefully considered the following:
- Ensuring sufficient income for your loved ones
- Weighing tax deferral strategies
- Designating gifts to the beneficiaries of your choosing
- Appointing guardians for your children
- Choosing estate executors
- Specifying funeral arrangements
- Avoiding the undesirable consequences of intestacy
Working with Our Team
Merrigan, Brandt, Ostenso & Cambre, P.A. has over 50 years experience helping Wayzata families plan for their futures. We take pride in preserving the legacy of individuals in our community and look forward to helping you prepare for any situation that may arise. If you have yet to create a will or need to make amendments to an existing one, call us today to get started. We’ll make sure you and your family are covered.